Low Impact Collisions

27 May 2011 12:04 #1 by chirodrk1
I found this article on low impact collisions and wanted to post it on my forum. I deal with many patients who have been in collisions and suffered moderate to severe injuries. I want to get the word out that just because you were in a minor fender bender and are capable of walking away from the collision does not necessarily mean you were not injured. It is well worth contacting your insurance company and telling them that you would like to be evaluated before closing the claim down. You can then contact a Doctor of Chiropractic and have a thorough orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic evaluation performed and make sure your spine is healthy. Sometimes the injuries may not present themselves for weeks. Injuries left untreated can lead to spinal joint degeneration and major problems later on in life.

I think this article explains the mechanism of low impact injuries very well. If you have been in a collision in the past or currently and feel like you are suffering from injuries please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

To Your Health
Dr. Greg

http://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/mpac ... p?id=40251

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds