Back to School Athletics

29 Jul 2010 22:46 #1 by Get Fit_Feel Great
Hello Everyone :wave: ,

It's time for our sons and daughters to go back to school and participate in their beloved sports.

The key question is: Are they ready?

Training before they get back to school may be a real blessing.
Not only do they perform better, but they also reduce their chances of injuries tremendously.

Making the team. Sitting on the bench. Getting cut. All a part of waiting for that "list".
Why wonder? Know that you made the team. Get the "edge". Start training early and be able to give your "best". Make "pre-conditioning" easier and fun.

At Bailey Massage and Fitness, I have trained many athletes from Elementary to High School in Evergreen to PCHS with great success.
These athletes became faster, stronger, and more mentally aware. Attributes that make up a great athlete.

It's not only how hard you train, but also how smart you train. You must train "sport specific" and then some.

You must ask yourself and his/her trainer:

What are they training you for?
What kind of a pace are they training at?
Is this bringing out the best in them?
What about preparing them mentally?
What should they eat and when?
Can you help them with some injuries?

This is minimally what should be in their programs. Otherwise, your selling your son/daughter short.
Finding a Fitness Trainer can be a difficult process. Especially one that can guarantee better performance in whatever sport/activity your child does if he/she puts in the effort.

We wish all the athletes in our mountain schools the best in their health and performance.

If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sam Moy, ISSA CPT, FT
Diane Moy, LMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 09:05 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Back to School Athletics
Welcome BMF, I hope you do a massage special sometime

30 Jul 2010 14:27 #3 by Get Fit_Feel Great
Thanks JMC.
Check back soon.

Diane Moy, LMT

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds