Mt. Evans adult grief support group to begin Jan. 29

17 Jan 2013 12:57 #1 by MountEvansHomeHealthCareandHospice
Throughout the year, Mt. Evans Home Health and Hospice offers support groups for adults who are grieving the death of a loved one. The next group will meet on Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m. to noon beginning Jan. 29. Meetings will be held once a week for eight weeks at the Mt. Evans offices, 3081 Bergen Peak Drive, Evergreen. There is no charge to attend.

Mt. Evans grief counselors Barb Lamperski and Christy McLaughlin will lead the meetings. During the eight-week session, group members explore methods of coping and share their experiences with grief. Because group size is limited, reservations are recommended. Any adult who is grieving the death of a family member or friend is invited to join. For more information or to make a reservation, call 303-674-6400.

About Mt. Evans
Since 1980, Mt. Evans Home Health and Hospice has delivered professional, compassionate in-home medical care to mountain-area residents who are recuperating from an injury, living with a chronic illness, or facing end-of-life issues. A highly trained, caring staff also helps patients and family members by providing counseling services, support, and education.

mtevans.org/
Celebrating 40 Years of Caring for the Mountain Community!

Contact Betsy Hays, Director of Resource Development
(303) 674-6400

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2013 13:09 #2 by Raees
This is an excellent program. I went through it myself and it helped a lot, for what it's worth.

15 Feb 2013 17:38 #3 by Moonchild
I saw your video about the grieving kids camp, it made me happy and sad all at the same time. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service to those in need.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds