What do we want?

18 Jan 2014 18:53 #1 by Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2014 18:59 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic What do we want?
The best thing about tomorrow is it's always a day away from right now.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Jan 2014 19:06 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic What do we want?
Now THAT was friggin' funny.... :biggrin: ....if we keep it simply,there is just ONE thing to
remember....Eat LESS, move MORE....no latest diets,tricks,pills...

18 Jan 2014 19:14 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic What do we want?

homeagain wrote: Now THAT was friggin' funny.... :biggrin: ....if we keep it simply,there is just ONE thing to
remember....Eat LESS, move MORE....no latest diets,tricks,pills...

My Sawbones gives me the same dietary command every year. "Move more, eat less, and when you eat it's got to be green and leafy."

Sure doc, I ate the parsley sprig that was placed on my steak and I'll add a couple of miles to my evening walk in the woods with the Wundermutt tomorrow.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds