Sperm problems in older men

02 Mar 2014 10:11 #11 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Sperm problems in older men

ScienceChic wrote:

Arlen wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: :rofllol Sorry, my Dad was 21 when I was born, and both my parents remain staunch Republicans. Thanks to great genes, great parents, and a strong family environment, I turned out well - i.e. a tree-hugging, gay-supporting, feminist, fiscally conservative flaming liberal scientist-turned-business-owner. :biggrin:

You might need to have some DNA comparison done.

:LMAO: That's funny right there! :ThumbsUp: And you're right - I need to make sure I wasn't switched at birth, maybe I really belong to Tim Cooks' or Bill Gates' family. :tongue:

I sure hope that others think as much of you as you think of yourself. And your strongest trait is most probably humility.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2014 10:34 #12 by ScienceChic
Sheesh Arlen, I was trying to make a light-hearted joke. Have some fun with it. I certainly wasn't trying to say that I'm all that and a bag of chips, because I'm not and have never claimed to be. I do feel blessed with the life I've lived - my parents are still healthy and well, together, and will celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary this year. I've got a younger brother whom I've always gotten along with, many friends whom I am grateful for, and a husband and kids I thank the gods for every day. I think that at least entitles me to say I've turned out well. Not perfect, just well. I could understand people thinking I'm arrogant if I said I'm perfect, but I challenge you to find where I've EVER said that; because I haven't and won't.

And my strongest trait is patience.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Mar 2014 15:00 #13 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Sperm problems in older men
Your 'lighthearted joke' permeates quite a few of your missives.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds