Stool chart

18 Mar 2014 10:09 #1 by Blazer Bob
Stool chart was created by Blazer Bob
Quite an in depth discussion at the link.

http://www.fibermenace.com/gutsense/transition.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2014 10:39 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Stool chart
YOU are so-o-o-o funny.....I thought only women payed attention to this part of personal
health.....EVERYONE needs to understand their bodies better and THIS is the first step...."gut
health" is the cornerstone to good health....(your immune system will LOVE you if you give it
a pro-biotic).....(I know, some reports say doesn't help....NOT true)....FIBER, pro-biotic, paying
attention to what goes into your mouth all contribute to "gut health"....one of THE best books
I have seen about body (for women's health) is THE BODY BOOK" BY Cameron Diaz....it takes
a CELLULAR LOOK at health.....(not a superficial approach)_....Here's to GOOD HEALTH for all :biggrin:

18 Mar 2014 10:47 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Stool chart
Thank you BB, I've been looking for an opportunity to post this! :ThumbsUp:

File Attachment:

From https://www.facebook.com/Sciencefact

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Mar 2014 11:07 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Stool chart
Thanks... I think? I am diversified.

homeagain wrote: YOU are so-o-o-o funny.....I thought only women payed attention to this part of personal
health.....EVERYONE needs to understand their bodies better and THIS is the first step...."gut
health" is the cornerstone to good health....(your immune system will LOVE you if you give it
a pro-biotic).....(I know, some reports say doesn't help....NOT true)....FIBER, pro-biotic, paying
attention to what goes into your mouth all contribute to "gut health"....one of THE best books
I have seen about body (for women's health) is THE BODY BOOK" BY Cameron Diaz....it takes
a CELLULAR LOOK at health.....(not a superficial approach)_....Here's to GOOD HEALTH for all :biggrin:

18 Mar 2014 11:14 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Stool chart
YEP, it was a compliment.....Ophray Winfred did a complete show on poop (Dr. Oz officiating)....
LOVE Dr. Oz he is so progressive and informative at the same time....(open-minded enough
to practice ALTERNATIVE medicine,side by side with conventional.)...MY kind of doctor!

21 Apr 2014 14:20 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Stool chart
To compliment this topic: :wink:
Pee a Rainbow: Scientist Snaps Shot of Colorful Urine
Becky Oskin, LiveScience Staff Writer | June 22, 2013
File Attachment:

Credit: Heather West

From red to blue to violet, all the colors of the rainbow appear regularly in urine tests conducted at hospital labs.

The prismatic pee collection seen in this stunning photo took only a week to assemble for medical laboratory scientists at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Wash. Heather West, the laboratory scientist who snapped the picture at the hospital, said she and her colleagues collected the urine colors to highlight their fascinating behind-the-scenes work.

None of the urine samples were treated with chemicals in the lab to change their hue, West said. While the chromatic colors of pee are amazing, doctors are usually more interested in the contents of urine. Only a few colors, such as red or dark brown, warn that something is wrong with a patient's health.

Click the link to see what can turn urine the various shades and when you might want to call your doctor.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Apr 2014 16:44 #7 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Stool chart
:Eek: :Scared: Green and blue pee?! :Speechless2: That would be enough to scare me straight to the nearest ER!! I've seen and done a lot of things over the brief slice of time that I have been on this planet but I've never had blue or green urine!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

21 Apr 2014 18:22 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Stool chart
Uh, oh never mind... I thought the thread was "Stock" Chart. And Stool was a new Hot stock to trade.
Dang.

:rofllol

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds