In seeking a centered Self, you find alignment in your world!

31 Jul 2015 16:08 #1 by janimccarty
Empowered Alignment

"Once you remember who you are and once you deliberately reach for thoughts that hold you in vibrational alignment with who you are, your world will also fall into alignment ~ and Well-Being will show itself to you in all areas of your Life experience."
~ Abraham / Hicks

Remembering who you are can be as simple as letting go of who you are not. Hmm, now what does that mean exactly?

It is a matter of focus. We deliberately choose to focus within, engage in internal dialogue, listen for clarity and guidance from our inner voice, and then take action that “feels right” organically.

When we slow down to focus on being present we can hear our unique Spiritual voice. We are directed to take new right action and to trust ourselves in the process.

Every time we make a discovery about ourselves we are empowered. Each time we accept, rather than resist, we experience freedom. There's nothing more fascinating than reconnecting with who you really are and manifesting from this source of truth ~ a Life of love and purpose.

Luckily, I have tools to help me realign my healthy focus of loving and accepting myself.

Please read on, and leave comments, here: janimccarty.com/celebrateblog/empowered-alignment
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds