Conifer Physical Therapy now offers dry needling!

15 Dec 2015 14:02 #1 by ConiferPT
We are excited to announce the addition of Kim Aseltine PT, MSPT to our team! Kim is certified in dry needling and a very experienced physical therapist. Kim will be working Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Call to schedule your appointment 303-838-7444

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2015 19:50 #2 by ScienceChic
I have had this done on trouble spots with my knee and shoulder both and it works wonderfully. Muscles that have basically locked up and won't un-knot, the trigger-point dry needling "tricks" into relaxing within seconds. It doesn't hurt (it can be a little uncomfortable if you have a big knot and it "jumps" as it twitches and starts to release tension).

That's awesome of you to offer this service, thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds