The Thrive Experience!

02 Feb 2016 11:18 #1 by dynafit24
Hello All! You may have been hearing a lot about Thrive here in the community. That's because those of use who are Thriving are so incredibly thrilled with how great we feel now that we take this amazing product.
Honestly, I thought I felt good, I ate right and got my exercise. From day one of taking Thrive, I have felt like a new and improved person. No more desire for coffee or energy drinks and I have sustained energy all day. No more afternoon slump. I wasn't sleeping well before and just accepted that as normal for a "women of my age". Now, I sleep great which is part of why I am full of energy first thing in the morning and all day. The insane amounts of pro biotics in this product have greatly improved my digestion. Even though I'm a skinny bean, I always had the belly bloat. Not any more. My food sensitivities have mostly been eliminated.
Let's talk about mood: Happier and more stable. Little things don't seem to matter as much anymore.
Mental clarity, what's that? Think about all those things you'd like to get done, but somehow it just doesn't happen. This may sound weird, but it was like my brain expanded and I became super efficient and productive.
Chronic body discomforts? Gone. I recently went off it for a few days out of curiosity. I was amazed at how quickly my low back started talking to me. As soon as I put this amazing nutrition back in my body, it all went away again.
WHY? You body was designed to work by having specific nutrients added each day. If you don't have it you will function, but not optimally. Over time, lack of specific nutrients will cause problems and symptoms that are uncomfortable. We just get used to feeling this way and accept it as the norm.
Think of a car that requires high test gas. You don't want to spend the extra money so you put regular in. Over time, this causes damage to the engine. (my husband is a mechanic and has seen first hand the damage caused). Same thing with your body. You can survive this way, but when you have an option, why not Thrive?
Organic, plant based nutrition. Highly absorbable which is why so many people feel so many good things.
Anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, pre and pro-biotics, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
I'd love to share more about this with you. Contact me and I can answer all your questions personally.
Check out the website, watch the video and check out the products. Or join us on Friday at the Wild Game. www.dianemoy.le-vel.com Sign up for a free account, show up Friday and I will put you in a drawing for a week of Thrive products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds