Get to Hands on Fire

11 Jun 2016 06:53 - 11 Jun 2016 06:54 #1 by Jukerado
I spent 90 minutes at Hands On Fire yesterday, as Alicia worked me over. Lots of aches, pains, knots, sore neck, etc. I swear, I was two inches taller when I walked out. She's incredible, has ten years experience as a massage therapist, and she just started at Hands On Fire last week. Get in there now and feel better. As we age, it's hard to admit sometimes that we're just going to power through the pain, or ignore it. Alicia knows her stuff, can't recommend her highly enough! Highest possible recommendation. They're on Buffalo Park Road, just across the intersection from the Evergreen library.

hands-on-fire.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2016 11:15 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Get to Hands on Fire
Thank you for the recommendation jukerado, I've heard nothing but good things about Hands on Fire Massage!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds