check out the latest testimonial for Royal Yoga Bailey

24 Oct 2016 14:08 #1 by RY
check out the latest testimonial for Royal Yoga Bailey

....I would highly recommend Royal Yoga to anyone...

My husband and I met with Sophia and started our yoga journey early 2016. I had been looking for something healthy and relaxing for my husband and I to do together. We are both overweight so we were a little self-conscious but thought we’d give this a try.
We decided to do private classes with Sophia, so that we could learn the basics and be comfortable. Sophia was very knowledgeable and understanding to our situation. We enjoyed our weekly yoga sessions with her and Sophia customized our sessions to work with us. After just a couple sessions, we were really starting to feel good about it. And, we were able to see improvement in our poses. It felt great to be able to accomplish something, to work at it, and then also feel relaxed and restored. I even started to notice how I felt on days I didn’t do yoga, and I missed it. I found some poses I could do while at work, even!
We will forever be grateful of the time we spend with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who is even considering learning yoga, or is needing another means of exercise.
-Nicki & Jared / Bailey, CO

royalyogabailey.weebly.com/testimonials.html

:like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds