MUSCLE RELEASE TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP 6/25-6/27 8:30-5pm

06 May 2011 15:23 #1 by TaspensOrganics
REPETITIVE USE INJURY THERAPY (RUIT)® Presents Michael Young's MUSCLE RELEASE TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP

When: Saturday, June 25th-Monday, June 27th - 8:30am-5:00pm

Investment: $445 (Discounted to $395 if paid in full by June 4th)
$100 Deposit due upon registration to hold your space.

EARN 21 Continuing Education Hours
Repetitive Use Injury Therapy (RUIT)® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. NCBTMB provider #150600-00. This course is approved by various state agencies for CE hours. Contact your licensing agency and check our website for more details. This course meets ABMP & AMTA CEU eligibility requirements.

The Muscle Release Technique is derived from a technique taught in Europe for years. The 'common sense' approach of this technique has been applied to chronic and acute soft tissue problems. The results have been profoundly successful. This technique is so simple that, at first, the therapist can not believe the results that can be achieved through the use of the Muscle Release Technique. I no longer have to muscle the muscle.

Since learning this very powerful, yet simple technique, I've been able to take at least 90% of my chronic low back pain sufferers to a pain free condition in a short period of time. As a result, my work has moved to a whole new level of ability and confidence.

Before learning this technique, I was continuously frustrated when clients in chronic pain came to me for help. At that time, I could only give them temporary relief. Through use of the Muscle Release Technique, I now have the confidence to take almost any client to a pain free condition. The Muscle Release Technique is today’s therapy!

I became interested in this technique when I experienced relief from my own injury. I had tendinitis and was concerned about my longevity as a therapist. After using this technique for less than three weeks, I was pain free. Now I am confident that I can continue my career as long as I choose to.

When one possesses the knowledge to release soft tissue, the possibilities are unlimited.

LEARN TO WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!

There is a reason why Michael Young's Muscle Release Technique is the #1 treatment for soft tissue injuries---IT WORKS!!

WHAT IS THE MUSCLE RELEASE TECHNIQUE?

The Muscle Release Technique is a unique injury therapy that combines compression, extension, movement and breath to give the therapist a tool to provide, in many cases, relief from pain in one treatment. With the Muscle Release Technique scar tissue is broken up, the muscle is lengthened, muscle memory is restored and relief from pain starts immediately.

CAN THIS WORKSHOP HELP YOU?

1. Tired of not learning anything at workshops that you can really use in your practice?
2. Tired of not being able to take 90% of your clients to a pain free condition?
3. Tired of working too long and too hard for little in the way of permanent results?
4. Tired of being in pain yourself and wondering how much longer you can last as a therapist?
5. Tired of being frustrated that you don't have the skills to make a permanent change in your clients health?
6. Just plain tired? Is the excitement gone from your practice?

If you feel this way, then this workshop is for you! Spend three days of your life to learn the most powerful skills available today. You won't be sorry! Consider what this could mean to your business - to have the confidence and knowledge to take clients to a pain free condition! This powerful technique can be done on any person. It takes a minimum amount of exertion by the therapist. You no longer have to spend hours and hours doing deep tissue work that only gives temporary relief to the client.

This technique gives permanent results with minimum effort and less fatigue.

How many of your clients have complained of sore feet, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, weak ankles, calf cramps, low back pain, sciatica, migraine headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, knee pain, fibromyalgia, tendinitis, hammer toes, frozen shoulder, bulging disc, pain in joints, or all over pain syndromes? With this powerful technique you will learn how to quickly take these clients out of pain.

*Don’t Muscle the Muscle*
*Stop Treating the Symptoms *
* Learn how to Treat the Cause of Pain *

Don’t wait any longer to learn this effective work to help yourself and your clients. I am nearing retirement and won’t be teaching the Muscle Release TechniqueSM much longer. Come and learn now! You deserve to take care of yourself and your body so that you can continue in the field as long as you choose to.

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds