We Have A Winner!!

21 May 2011 11:31 #1 by anytime
We Have A Winner!! was created by anytime
Anytime Fitness in Conifer is proud to announce that we have chosen a winner of our contest!! Kate Murphy of Bailey (and the Bailey Lodge) is the lucky recipient of a one-year membership to Anytime!! Kate wrote a compelling letter of why getting into a regular routine of working out can make a huge difference in her life. She wants to be able to enjoy our beautiful state and also have a better outlook and increase in energy levels! Kate wants to be able to share her experience with her friends in similar situations; feeling good again and showing them it can be done. Kate, congrats! You will be a great ambassador to fitness. We look forward to seeing you here often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2011 17:36 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic We Have A Winner!!
Congratulations Kate!

It seems backwards, but expending energy working out really does increase energy levels - it's one of my favorite benefits of regular exercise (I used to always feel cold, and have trouble warming up if I happened to get chilled). Best wishes incorporating that new routine into your life!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 May 2011 17:55 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic We Have A Winner!!
What a great prize! Awesome!

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds