Kenosha Auctions Sat. June 4th sale 6:00 pm start time

01 Jun 2011 14:33 #1 by Phantom Man
Howdy all!
This weeks auction is primarily from a very nice estate in Evergreen. This auction will feature tools, "big and little kids" toys, some incredible furniture and our usual assortment of cool and unusual items.

Check our website for a complete list and links to live and pre-bidding. If you bid online please use only one method so you don't bid against yourself.
http://www.kenoshaauctioninc.com/Auction_sch.htm

Don't forget that we will not have an auction on the 18th! The Friends of the Library are holding their annual Book Sale here on Fri. the 17th and Sat. the 18th, so stop by on your way to Bailey Day and pick up some good reading!

Our next sale will be a large outdoor auction on Sat. June 25th with a 10:00 am start time, we have some cool stuff coming in already for this including some early arrivals ; an Aermotor Model 702 27' tall, 8' diameter windmill with all the parts, snow plow and wheel weights for garden tractor, 1958 Ford Custom (runs and moves), Ford model 903-3 point auger, small trailer 7'x15' overall(no title), trailer axles and fenders, air compressors, 36"x26' galv. culvert, 2 matching Koch Barber Chairs, Hilti hammer drills, demo saw, drills, saws, 8 flats of costume jewelry, and much more!!

Here is a flyer for this Sat. June 4th:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2011 14:42 #2 by JMC
I just wish you started earlier. Saturday nite at 6 is tough for some of us. Can you try a weekend early afternoon one?

04 Jun 2011 15:58 #3 by Phantom Man
We are having a large auction on June 25th that starts at 10:00 am. Might be just the one for you!

04 Jun 2011 16:18 #4 by JMC
That is a deal. Post a video or tips on how an auction works, I would love that too. See you on the 25th. I enjoyed meting you guys the other day.

04 Jun 2011 17:13 #5 by Lucky
I'll be there tonight, lots of fun.Bargains too.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds