Mountain Dollar needs your help

01 Jul 2011 18:07 #1 by mountaindollar
We have the opportunity to bring in some back packs for back to school or whatever. Pricing would run between $5.00 and $7.00 and we are wondering what parents or other people typically pay for an item like this.

They seem to be a little heavier built than what a remember getting last time we purchased a lower end back pack.

Height they have listed at 16 to 19 inches.

They also have cushioned laptop backpacks that are also water resistant, pricing on these would be about $16.00 or $17.00.

We do not have kids and have no idea what kind of sale prices people find during back to school sales.

Any help you can give us would be great, we have a very small window in which to make our decision on if we should bring some of these into the store.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2011 18:22 #2 by ScienceChic
The price on the kids backpacks seems really reasonable! I've spent $15-$20 at Target on the commercial brand backpacks (have to have Transformers, you know!).

The cushioned laptop backpack also seems like a good deal, but I don't know how popular they'd be.

Hope this helps!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jul 2011 20:12 #3 by mountaindollar
Thanks for the info, hopefully we will get more from others before we decide to take the big leap on this.

Kim

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds