Music Classes

07 Jul 2011 10:00 - 07 Jul 2012 06:11 #1 by Greenlady
Music Classes was created by Greenlady
Lessons in
Brass (Trumpet, trombone, baritone, horn and tuba)
piano
beginners guitar
beginners drum set.
Please see my website
[url=http://www.ymadenver.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.ymadenver.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2011 10:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music Classes
Cool! Do you do in-home lessons too or only at the academy? I've really been wanting to sign my kids (ages 4 and 8) and myself up for lessons, but taking them somewhere, and then hoping they behave themselves while I do a lesson seems too much to ask of them. Any additional info such as times available or pricing would be most welcome! Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jul 2011 10:43 #3 by Greenlady
Replied by Greenlady on topic Music Classes
I do lessons from my home (in Evergreen) - I do have a waiting area with TV and computer - I am sure my daughter would be happy to to watch your kids if you had a lesson. I do 15 minute lessons for $12, 20 minute for $15 and 30 minutes for $20 - the 15 minute lessons are great for younger children. I do most of my teaching on a Wednesday from around 4.00 onwards and have a small amount of time on a Monday and Friday. I also have trumpets that can be loaned out if that was something you would be interested in.

07 Jul 2011 11:36 #4 by ScienceChic
Thanks! Sent you a PM reply!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Sep 2011 07:33 #5 by Greenlady
Bump

29 Sep 2011 10:37 #6 by ScienceChic
Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that Greenlady has been coming to my home to teach me and my munchkins how to play the piano since the beginning of August and she is wonderful! She's patient with the kids, and especially me. :) Give her a call if you were thinking of getting lessons for your kids, or for yourself! I'm already further along with her help then I was after 6 months of lessons in a music store years ago.

She's affordable, beyond nice, easy to work with, flexible with scheduling, and very good at teaching little kids (age 4) and big kids like me! :thumbsup:

02 Jan 2012 08:01 #7 by Greenlady
Bump

02 Jan 2012 09:35 #8 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Music Classes
I'm not needing lessons but would like to know if you can recommend a piano tuner?

04 Jan 2012 13:10 #9 by Greenlady
Hi there, I do not know if anybody personally, but I came across this on craigslist http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/2729802896.html

04 Jan 2012 17:17 #10 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Music Classes
Thanks. I'll give them a call.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds