Brooks Place Tavern - Now Open on Monday's!!

07 Jul 2011 12:39 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Brooks Place Tavern - Now Open on Monday's!! was created by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Brooks Place Tavern will begin opening on Mondays, starting 7/18/11! Food will be served from 3-9 pm and Happy Hour from 3 to 630 pm. We look forward to serving our mountain community seven days a week!!

Janice and Steve Brooks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2011 12:42 #2 by JMC
Yeah!!! I hope you would consider opening for lunch so the campers, etc heading back on Mondays have a place to stop.. I never understood why restaurants closed on Mondays in the summer up here. A lot of us locals stay home on the weekends(avoid the rush) and are looking to get out on Monday. Great move.

07 Jul 2011 12:51 #3 by The Viking
Agreeed! And I think that we should get a group together to go there on a Monday soon and help them get it kicked off right. I would love the 18th but may be out of town. I will know more by Saturday.

07 Jul 2011 13:12 #4 by JMC

The Viking wrote: Agreeed! And I think that we should get a group together to go there on a Monday soon and help them get it kicked off right. I would love the 18th but may be out of town. I will know more by Saturday.

Great idea

07 Jul 2011 18:42 #5 by Wily Fox aka Angela
We'll be there tomorrow (Friday) around 5, with our sistah Denise, from New Mexico... you have been warned!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds