Painting and Staining locally since 1998

21 Jun 2010 09:08 - 11 Apr 2011 20:14 #1 by TimberlineCustomPainting
[center:1bjuvcpj]Timberline Custom Painting and Construction

We have been serving our mountain community for almost thirteen years and are one of the longest established painting contractors in the Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen areas. We have produced hundreds of satisfied customers, and are striving to do so for years to come.

We cover all aspects of the trade. int./ext. painting, staining, drywall repair and texture, decorative faux finishes, deck and siding restoration, high pressure washing (we can even deliver the water if you have a bad well or watering restrictions). In the winter months we are also at your service with all our remodel and construction expertise.

If you are looking to get an estimate, please give us a call. All our estimates are free, typed and accurate. We have a long list of local references and are fully covered by both Liability Insurance and Workmen s Compensation.

Also, feel free to check out our website:
[url=http://www.timberlinecustompainting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.timberlinecustompainting.com[/url]

Thank you and have a wonderful day. :thumbsup:

Kevin Paul, owner
303 816 7436
[url=http://www.timberlinecustompainting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.timberlinecustompainting.com[/url]
[/center:1bjuvcpj]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2010 22:30 #2 by [Raven]
Kevin does great work. Give him a call.

22 Jul 2010 18:57 #3 by bailey bud
I'll vouch for him.

11 Aug 2010 20:36 #4 by HEARTLESS
They powerwashed and stained our house. Did a great job.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Aug 2010 19:18 #5 by V_A
Kevin, does high quality work. He did work for us and some friends and we are both very happy.

Give him a call for a quote.

07 Nov 2010 07:24 #6 by TimberlineCustomPainting
Thank you everyone, for the nice comments. Making sure we produce satisfied customers is what we do.

11 Jan 2011 07:43 #7 by TimberlineCustomPainting
Happy new year everyone. We are currently offering great deals on interior painting. Please, call or email and we can set up a time to get you a free estimate.

11 Apr 2011 20:09 #8 by TimberlineCustomPainting
[center:ljtg6sgo]Ready for Spring?[/center:ljtg6sgo]

[center:ljtg6sgo]We are. Ready to serve all your painting, staining, high pressure washing and deck sanding needs. As always, free written estimates, great local references and top quality work. We can even bring our own water to pressure wash with.[/center:ljtg6sgo]

[center:ljtg6sgo]Remember. Timberline is top of the line.

303 816 7436[/center:ljtg6sgo]

01 May 2014 21:29 #9 by TimberlineCustomPainting
[center:oujeken1]Still offering FREE Gutter Cleaning with all complete exterior paint/stain jobs. [/center:oujeken1]

02 May 2014 10:20 #10 by Cupcake
Just the other day, I went to a friend's house that had been destroyed by burst pipes this past winter. The entire house had to be gutted and re-built inside. Kevin had done the work - it was amazing. Very professional, extremely detailed finishes, it looked even better than before the water damage! I even had the pleasure of meeting Kevin in person while I was there. Very personable, kind man. I would highly recommend him and his work - and I would certainly hire him myself.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds