Thank You MSMAM, Paca and CreatureKeeper

25 Aug 2011 07:02 #11 by mountaindollar
We started bringing in the home and gift items last year at the request of our customers. It is a very small section and the items are clearly marked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2011 14:50 #12 by CreatureKeeper
You guys have a great little store! We did find quite a few things to adopt :) I also found my new supplier for our theme parties! And, your "help" was fantastic.....he was the only one laughing at my jokes so he's a winner in my book!

25 Aug 2011 15:05 #13 by mountaindollar
jf1acai you can come bug me whenever you want!!! Your retired now so you deserve to bug us poor souls that are still working.

Watch out though I might put you to work lol

25 Aug 2011 16:00 #14 by jf1acai

Watch out though I might put you to work

People have tried to do that for over 40 years, with limited success :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Aug 2011 00:12 #15 by MellowYellow
:thumbsup: for the Mountain Dollar Store (no matter WHO'S workin')! I was gonna go with the "ladies" yesterday, however, Neptunechimney ended up having to have two molars extracted - NOT fun! I most certainly do want to visit again soon and highly recommend all go to see what there is ($1 or not!)!

26 Aug 2011 06:56 #16 by mountaindollar
Two molars ouch!!!! Hope he is on the mend soon.

Thank you for the kind words and Bob and I look forward to your next visit.

26 Aug 2011 07:22 #17 by TPP

neptunechimneygal wrote: :thumbsup: for the Mountain Dollar Store (no matter WHO'S workin')! I was gonna go with the "ladies" yesterday, however, Neptunechimney ended up having to have two molars extracted - NOT fun! I most certainly do want to visit again soon and highly recommend all go to see what there is ($1 or not!)!

Hope he's doing well, nice see ya both, but not there :VeryScared: Don't care for the dentist, but love the gas & valuim :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds