All Natural Cleaning and Homecare Supplies

27 Aug 2011 08:32 - 30 Aug 2011 10:03 #1 by Mountain Creek Naturals
We are proud to announce the opening of Mountain Creek Naturals. Our environmentally friendly cleaning and home-care supplies store offers safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly products with a twist. We put a small amount of essential oils into our mix to give your body and soul the same feeling of clean that your home or business gets.

These products were developed over several years for use in our home and ranch care business and are proven to work. They are now available to you. All products are environmentally friendly, free of toxins and cost about the same as those products you find in the big-box stores. We also offer optional refill services so that less waste is generated (not to mention that they save you money).

Please visit our website at [url=http://www.mountaincreeknaturals.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.mountaincreeknaturals.com[/url] or give us a call at 303.816.7034 to get more information or to place an order.

Thank you!

Wendy & Steve, Owners

(303) 816-7034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2011 08:39 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic All Natural Cleaning and Homecare Supplies
Your stuff looks really cool!

27 Aug 2011 21:59 #3 by whitewolfie
REALLY great prices too, I've been using another brand that's very effective, but you have to take out a small loan to buy it...this is awesome. Can't wait to try it!

27 Aug 2011 22:03 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Me too.

28 Aug 2011 07:29 #5 by Mountain Creek Naturals
If anyone wants to try the products, we invite you to give us a call. We are located in Bailey and would be happy to meet with you and let you try out some of the products. Heck, you can come on over to our place and do some cleaning. We won't stop you :-)

(303) 816-7034

28 Aug 2011 07:31 #6 by CinnamonGirl
I have been using vinegar to clean around here and my daughter does the same. I am going to send her your way.

28 Aug 2011 07:37 #7 by pacamom

Mountain Creek Naturals wrote: If anyone wants to try the products, we invite you to give us a call. We are located in Bailey and would be happy to meet with you and let you try out some of the products. Heck, you can come on over to our place and do some cleaning. We won't stop you :-)

Sounds like a good theme for a party.

28 Aug 2011 09:04 #8 by Hoot Owl

pacamom wrote: Sounds like a good theme for a party.

I will be happy to host such a party :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds