100 Kindle Books For $3.99 or Less from Amazon, & Free Books

02 Sep 2011 14:12 #1 by ScienceChic
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/r ... 1000706171

http://www.freenovelbooks-and-bargain.c ... -2011.html
Do you love FREE Kindle Books? 1218 Free Kindle Books!

Are they still FREE Kindle Books?
Not sure, We just check once in the morning before this post release, When you go to download a free Kindle book please check again its price is $0.00. Many of FREE Kindle Books have the time limited, This is the reason why you need to download the Kindle books as soon as possible, while they’re still free. And If you are outside of the United States, These Kindle Books may need to pay for download to your Kindle.
However, "World Library" (we) try to check all of FREE Kindle Books everyday in "FREE Kindle Books zone" for make sure our audiences will get the impression.

World Library Facebook Page

http://www.freestufftimes.com/02/50-fre ... wnloads-3/
50 Free kindle ebook downloads

Kindle for Android App Improved!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/r ... =165849822

Kindle for Android is now better than ever! Our most recent update includes improvements like personalized book recommendations on the home screen.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Sep 2011 14:33 #2 by archer
Over half the books I have on my kindle were free......

I usually find out about them here:

http://blog.booksontheknob.org/

http://dailycheapreads.com/

http://www.kindleboards.com/

I don't feel bad paying $10-$15 for a new release when I fill in my reading library with lots of freebies.

06 Oct 2011 21:06 #3 by ScienceChic
Looking for something new to read this weekend? Start your search with this month's selection of 100 Kindle books for $3.99 or less.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/r ... 1000706171

(Click on the pictures to go to the Amazon page for these books)
File Attachment:
I just bought this one

Book Description: We Are All Weird is a celebration of choice, of treating different people differently and of embracing the notion that everyone deserves the dignity and respect that comes from being heard. The book calls for end of mass and for the beginning of offering people more choices, more interests and giving them more authority to operate in ways that reflect their own unique values.

For generations, marketers, industrialists and politicians have tried to force us into little boxes, complying with their idea of what we should buy, use or want. And in an industrial, mass-market driven world, this was efficient and it worked. But what we learned in this new era is that mass limits our choice because it succeeds on conformity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now is the time to embrace your weird, September 21, 2011
By David M. Scott "David Meerman Scott" (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews

Seth Godin's latest is a little book with big ideas about how to live your life. For marketers and business owners, it is also a wakeup call for how to reach buyers of your products and services.

File Attachment:
$2.39!

File Attachment:
Bet I know who'd like this one! :wink:

How To Succeed At Aging Without Really Dying

You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Oct 2011 21:26 #4 by Rockdoc
I do not know about the books you get on Kindle, but I find the free books on the Nook are generally only a compilation of few chapters from another book. There is just enough to get you into it and then up comes another part of a book. Even with books you purchase, there are a few chapters advertising another book. I really don't like this at all.

06 Oct 2011 21:35 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Ben Franklin's autobiography was free on Kindle. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't have a Kindle but have a Kindle reader on my laptop and on my iPhone.

06 Oct 2011 21:38 #6 by archer

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I do not know about the books you get on Kindle, but I find the free books on the Nook are generally only a compilation of few chapters from another book. There is just enough to get you into it and then up comes another part of a book. Even with books you purchase, there are a few chapters advertising another book. I really don't like this at all.

Kindle has many, many free and low cost books, and they are the full length book. What you are describing, Amazon calls samples, and they are described as such. Over half of the over 100 books I have on my kindle were either free or less than $3.00. Many are from independent authors, some are older books, and some are classics. If you keep up with the free listings you can get some real bargains, often a book will be free for only a few days. Some authors will put their last book on sale, or for free, so they can gain interest in a new book coming out soon. Owning the kindle has cut my book habit budget in half, or more....

07 Oct 2011 01:27 #7 by Rockdoc

archer wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I do not know about the books you get on Kindle, but I find the free books on the Nook are generally only a compilation of few chapters from another book. There is just enough to get you into it and then up comes another part of a book. Even with books you purchase, there are a few chapters advertising another book. I really don't like this at all.

Kindle has many, many free and low cost books, and they are the full length book. What you are describing, Amazon calls samples, and they are described as such. Over half of the over 100 books I have on my kindle were either free or less than $3.00. Many are from independent authors, some are older books, and some are classics. If you keep up with the free listings you can get some real bargains, often a book will be free for only a few days. Some authors will put their last book on sale, or for free, so they can gain interest in a new book coming out soon. Owning the kindle has cut my book habit budget in half, or more....

Thanks for the insight. I've only owned my Nook for a very short time so have much left to explore in terms of free books that are of potential interest to me. I know they advertise them.

08 Oct 2011 17:32 #8 by ScienceChic
I'm a big fan of jewels (my favorite part of the Tower of London was seeing the Koh-I-Noor), and since blue is my favorite color, the Hope Diamond has fascinated me more than most. This book sounded intriguing, especially so at $1.99!

File Attachment:

Average customer review: 4.5 stars (44 reviews)

Product Description
eye of the god takes the fascinating history surrounding the Hope Diamond and weaves it together with a present-day plot to steal the jewel from the Smithsonian Institute.

Rockdoc, archer pretty much said everything I would've about the free books available. Happy hunting with your Nook!

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds