Get Fit! Get Healthy!! Zumba!!!

18 Sep 2011 10:19 #1 by wsyoucwby
Howdy, folks! If you're looking for a fun and exhilarating way to exercise, get into shape, and live a better life as a healthier, fitter you, ZUMBA can help! Come see for yourself why millions of people all over the world have begun a love affair with Zumba! :love:

PaRTy Schedule :Happywave:
Below is my basic schedule...check my Facebook page: Zumba with Jamie, or my website: [url=http://www.zumbawithjamie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.zumbawithjamie.com[/url], for any changes or updates. :wave:

Mondays
6:00pm Curves Circuit (26697 Pleasant Park Rd., Ste. 250)
7:00pm Intercanyon Fire Department (8445 S US HWY 285 - across from The Homestead)

Tuesdays
6:30pm Conifer Community Church (9998 Havekost Rd. - behind Ace Hardware)

Wednesdays
6:00pm Curves Circuit (26697 Pleasant Park Rd., Ste. 250)

Thursdays
6:30pm Conifer Community Church (9998 Havekost Rd. - behind Ace Hardware)

Saturdays
8:00am Beaver Ranch - Main Lodge (11369 S Foxton Rd.)
***8:00-8:30 we lift it and tone it. 8:30-9:30 we shake it and drop it like it's hot! Cover Charge for the Saturday PaRTy is $2.00 which is donated directly to Beaver Ranch. You may tip your instructor but it is not required.***

***No PaRTy at Beaver Ranch on Saturday, 9/24, but we're back to our regular schedule on 10/1.***

***To PaRTy in the Curves Circuit, contact Curves at 303.816.0022 to schedule your orientation. No membership is required, but you must be trained to use the equipment for safety reasons.***

Cover Charges: :woo hoo:
60-minute PaRTies (Monday thru Friday):
Drop-in Rate: $5.00
10 class Punch card: $45

90-minute PaRTy (Saturday):
$2.00 donation

30-minute PaRTies in the Curves Circuit:
Members: $3.00
Non-members: $5.00

Making exercise a priority is one of the most effective things we can do to improve our health and wellness--both physically and psychologically! And the fact of the matter is, we have a great time sweatin' off all those calories and shakin' our booties! Most of the time, we are surprised and a little bummed when the PaRTy is over...that hour goes by so quickly when we're enjoying ourselves! So don your workout gear, grab a towel and a water bottle, and come get jiggy with us...you won't regret it, I promise...

No dancing experience necessary...the moves and choreography are user-friendly...anyone can follow them! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Are you ready to rock?!?! See YOU at the PaRTy...

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2011 16:50 #2 by wsyoucwby
Have you tried a class yet? Now is the time!

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds