New face at Mountain Dollar

03 Oct 2011 17:46 #1 by mountaindollar
We are happy to annouce the newest member to the Mountain Dollar Family her name is Abigail.

We are so very happy she has joined us she will be a great help at the store and give us some much needed time off.

So next time you stop by and if a cheerful young lady is holding down the fort we hope you will say hi and not give her to hard of a time :wave: .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Oct 2011 21:13 #2 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic New face at Mountain Dollar
I can't remember your store hours? Are you open on Sundays or Mondays?

Glad you are able to get some time off.

03 Oct 2011 21:31 #3 by mountaindollar
We are open Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 6:00 Friday and Saturday 10:00 - 5:00 closed Sunday.

Thanks for asking and I heard your makeover went well!! Promise you won't look at my roots when you come in and get 5% off lol .

I really need to make an appointment but Av's opening day is Saturday so guess I will have to wait.

Can't wait for training to be done but don't want to throw the new employee to the wolves tongue: not that any of my customers are wolves but want her to feel she is ready to go!!!!

I know your guys will be nice unless I'm there.

03 Oct 2011 21:34 #4 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic New face at Mountain Dollar
Oh good. I can stop in on Monday and give everyone a hard time. And for 5% off I won't even look at your hair.

04 Oct 2011 11:01 #5 by Wayne Harrison
I haven't been in yet but I was wanting to know if you are a dollar store where everything is a dollar or a dollar store where some things are a dollar and others are more? Like the difference between Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores.

04 Oct 2011 21:32 #6 by mountaindollar
In our general merchandise we carry items ranging from 0.50 to 1.50 we do have some gift items and jewelry that are priced as marked.

We also have a two pack of Disney socks that are at $2.50, (these are new) licensed items run more but they were way cute so we brought them in.

If you are ever in Evergreen stop in and take a look I think you will be surpised.

We just got in our weather stripping and window sealing kits and yes, these are just $1.00.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds