New Items just in

06 Oct 2011 19:38 #1 by mountaindollar
We received 5 orders (pallets) of new items in this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a new selection of socks, men’s, women’s, and girls. Our multi-packs are priced from $1.25 to $1.50 with the exception of our licensed girls Disney knee socks they are a two pack for $2.50. They were too cute to pass up.

We’ve got 2012 calendars in too, all are priced at $1.00 and they include…

Wall calendars
Two year planners
Monthly planners
Magnetic Locker/refrigerator
Coming next week desk blotters

Tons of new $1.00 jewelry including necklaces, earrings and bracelet, many of the necklaces and bracelets come with matching earrings.

In our cleaning products area we are now carrying drain opener and oven cleaner for $1.50 plus we have many new cleaning items that are priced at $1.00 (two pack air fresheners is an example).

New food products, too many to list

Toys, Toys, Toys, some old favorites but a ton of new items.

We have all of our Halloween items now out now!!

So if you are in the Evergreen area stop in and take a look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain Dollar is located at 3743 N Evergreen Parkway
We are between Bank of the West and the Post Office same shopping center as Echo Resale in the right hand corner of the courtyard.
303-679-1343

Thanks,
Bob and Kim Conroy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2011 10:23 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic New Items just in
I stopped in yesterday and had a bonanza with all the cool glow-y Halloween stuff available! (My kids loved the Trick-Or-Treat bags, BTW!) Thanks Bob and Kim for gathering up the bag of goodies for me before I got there so I could zip in and back out!

Oh, and they have these gift bags that are HUGE! Way bigger than the ones you find in Target, etc for presents - they'll come in handy for Christmas!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Oct 2011 10:45 #3 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic New Items just in
SC you are welcome it was great seeing you.

Glad the kids like the trick or treat bags these are a new item this year.

Yes, the bags are huge I had one little girl tell me she could wrap herself in one.

Thanks,
Kim

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds