Log furniture

23 May 2010 07:25 #1 by CastleintheClouds
Handcrafted out of local blue stained beetle kill, built to YOUR specifications. Your choice of stain, finish. Quick turnaround (most times in less than a few days!-

Log benches (Great for sitting around the fire)-
3'- $100
4'- $125
6'- $150
Custom sizes availble too!

Log picnic tables-
8'- $500 and up

Many other products available as well. Pics upon request and will be posted soon. 10% off if you say you saw it on 285Bound. Please email .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 07:26 #2 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Log furniture
Do you happen to have any photos? Or where are you located? Thanks!

23 May 2010 09:21 #3 by CastleintheClouds
Replied by CastleintheClouds on topic Log furniture
I am in the process of making two benches right now for a customer and will post photos once they are complete. I'm located in Evergreen Meadows but can deliver as well. Thanks!

23 May 2010 09:36 #4 by DavisRanch
Replied by DavisRanch on topic Log furniture
Great! I think two 6 footers would look good on the new deck with flowers bordering them. Can't wait to see what they look like. Also, how high are the seats? Thanks!

23 May 2010 15:36 #5 by CastleintheClouds
Below is the begining of an 8' bench. This one is being built using the customers logs, and is a little bigger than most (almost 2' wide) but you can expect 12- 14" wide as pretty typical. More pics as I progress. Follow along!

The benches are built to your specifications and can be made to any shape/size. Typical height is about 20" but some people prefer to leave the legs a little long so that they can set them in the ground.

14 Sep 2010 12:27 #6 by CastleintheClouds
Getting ready for another run of these benches (and a table too!) Email for pics. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds