Peace Hair and Art Studio - Open in Pine Junction.

03 Nov 2011 13:58 #1 by PeaceHairArt

PEACE HAIR AND ART STUDIO is a space created by local hairstylist and artist, Sherry Eaton.
Sherry has 28 years of experience in hairstyling, she has worked with all types of hair, clients of all walks and ages and is adept in all aspects of her craft.
During this time that she has practiced hairstyling, she also obtained a degree in Fine Art, Sculpture and Drawing. This knowledge has enhanced her abilities in hairstyling, in understanding form and color to a greater degree.
Sherry is a pastel and oil painter, she exhibits her original works at the studio and may well be working at her easel between hair appointments. She takes on commission work as well, specializing in animal portraits. Come check out her portfolio.

PRICING FOR HAIR SERVICES

Women's haircut and style $30
Men's haircut $15...$20 for long betweens
Children under 12 $10
Teens negotiable
Root retouch $25 for 1x a month, $35 for longer betweens
Full color $40 and up
Multi dimensional color or foils $45 and up...negotiable
Facial waxing $10 per zone (brow, lip, chin etc.)
Perms by consultation, starting at $50 for full head
Weddings, proms, special events, I love to create...start at $20 for practice consultation/style
Opening Tues November 8th
HOURS...Tuesday through Saturday, 10-4, extended hours, early or late by appointment, very flexible.
13700 US Hwy 285, suite 111
303-816-0044

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2011 05:45 #2 by rlcarolyn
Just got my hair done yesterday and I'm extremely happy! It's hard to trust someone with my hair because it is so fine, but she cut and colored it and husband told me I looked really good.  :Thanks: for a superb job. Finally can get the hair done once a month. Great price too! Nice to have a business that really does cares how I look. :bravo:

16 Nov 2011 18:14 #3 by PeaceHairArt
Replied by PeaceHairArt on topic Peace Hair and Art Studio - Open in Pine Junction.
Up and running now! I am offering half price haircuts for new customers through the end of the year! As always, a free haircut for my existing clients who refer two new customers. Just mention 285bound. Sorry, can't combine the offers, gotta pay the rent!
I have several pastel and oil paintings hanging at my studio, all for sale at reduced prices. I am also taking on commission work. Come by and see my work and my portfolio...I have a lovely south facing view and a glass of wine or herbal tea is waiting for you!
Peace Hair and Art Studio
Located in the Park view Plaza log building in Pine, suite 111
303-816-0044

24 Feb 2012 16:44 #4 by homeagain
Sherry is REALLY exceptional with color/cut......a hairdresser is a hairdresser is a hairdresser,BUT one with talent and a GOOD eye
is hard to find. It is so-o-o nice to have her salon close-by (Pine Junction,next to Cruiz Inn)....since gas prices are hitting the
stratosphere. :smiledance:

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds