A 285bound Tickler

07 Nov 2011 19:12 #1 by mountaindollar
You are bound to be tickled at some of our Holiday items so we are posting it here first.

We have quite a few great holiday items this year and before I post the big list to everyone thought I would give you a bit of a tickler on the items that are sure to fly out of the store.

For you scrap bookers out there we have a holiday scrap booking set that includes background pages, stickers, dye cut shapes and more priced at $1.00.

Holiday socks are in and they are priced at $1.00 - $1.25

Pop-it pens sure to make even the Grinch smile press the button and they Santa/Snowman head pops off. We have a limited supply of these and they are priced at $1.50

Calendars make a great gift in we have a wide selection of wall, two year, monthly and locker/refrigerator calendars available priced at $1.00

Holiday clings and gel window decorations $1.00

Bags, gift wrap, tissue, boxes and shreds $1.00

Artificial trees 1 and 2 foot $1.00

Holiday platters and containers $1.00

Basket, cookie tray and treat bags $1.00

We will post a bigger list in a few days but know that many of these items we sold out of quickly last year.

Mountain Dollar is located at 3743 N. Evergreen Parkway in the right corner of the courtyard. We are in the same shopping center as Echo Resale which is between Bank of the West and the Evergreen Post Office.
303-679-1343

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2011 22:15 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A 285bound Tickler
:like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds