You Car or Truck wont pass the Emissions Test?

14 Nov 2011 19:11 #1 by Home-HealthWellness
You Car or Truck wont pass the Emissions Test? was created by Home-HealthWellness
I have the fix that will pass your failed emissions test. It worked for me and I want everyone to know this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2011 22:42 #2 by pacamom
I would be interested to hear your fix. My car failed emissions this year. I wonder if your fix is the same as my fix?

15 Nov 2011 07:01 #3 by HappyCamper
I know the fix...move to Park County tongue: tongue: tongue:

15 Nov 2011 07:57 #4 by Nobody that matters
Repair the vehicle so it burns cleaner?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Nov 2011 20:40 #5 by Home-HealthWellness
Replied by Home-HealthWellness on topic You Car or Truck wont pass the Emissions Test?
Half a tank of E-85 will make it pass the E-test.

17 Nov 2011 09:36 #6 by BadgerKustoms

Home-HealthWellness wrote: Half a tank of E-85 will make it pass the E-test.

Not trying to be rude, but it will also aid in the deterioration of various seals and gaskets in the fuel system, (i.e carburator, fuel injectors, fuel rails, intake, etc.) if you make a habit of this. E-85 vehicles have the upgraded seals and gaskets necessary to run an alcohol based fuel, most other petroleum products rely on the fuel itself to keep those elements lubricated... alcohol dries out those petroleum based seals.

Badger

17 Nov 2011 10:23 #7 by Rockdoc
Hey Badger, any thoughts on a Cummings diesel that spends a lot of time sitting and is puffing blue smoke st 111k miles? Is it time for me to get new injectors?

17 Nov 2011 10:27 #8 by BadgerKustoms
Need some details Rockdoc. Year, model, 12 valve, 24 valve, cold start, constant? Let me know.

Badger

17 Nov 2011 10:48 #9 by Rockdoc

BadgerKustoms wrote: Need some details Rockdoc. Year, model, 12 valve, 24 valve, cold start, constant? Let me know.

Badger

Didn't you say you have a garage? If so, it would be better for me to come visit you. For now, it's a 2001, 2500 Dodge, I think that its 24 valve, certainly on cold start, but also some during driving.

Your response on this thread to the suggested fix and others you have posted make it very clear to me that you are someone whose advice I trust because it is based on fundamentals. By that I mean a fundamental understanding of the processes and resultant conditions.

17 Nov 2011 11:07 #10 by BadgerKustoms
My knowledge is dominantly gas/performance and hot rod.... or Harley Davidson lol . But a buddy I work with is a master diesel tech. At the moment your's sounds like a possible injection pump having issues but checking it out first hand and putting a scanner on it would probably be advised. I'll send you a PM.

Badger

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds