Bowling all summer for a family of 5 for only $26! Yeah!

23 May 2010 10:16 #1 by Sunshine Girl
For all of you that haven't done this yet, go to the drop down box on the left under "Quick Links." Click on the one that says 285.Bound blog. There you can sign up for the blog if you wish. Quick and easy! There you will also find a link to cheap bowling for the summer. Four adults (kids are free) can bowl TWO GAMES FREE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK from May 24 - until Sept 9th (I think) for a total of only $26! This would normally cost almost $700 :VeryScared: ! Great cheap summer entertainment. How fun would it be to have groups of us going? :biggrin: Anyways, I signed our family up for it just now. It only took a few minutes and I already got my coupons for next week. The only thing you have to pay for are the bowling shoes (unless you have your own). I wish we all had our own. But that is a great deal! They also have kids meals for $3 if you're so inclined. Of course, my man is a champion bowler so he usually wins :woo hoo: , but that's ok because have the fun it watching him and "his form." :wink: Have a great summer all!

Shoot, almost forgot the link :blondmoment: #42! :biggrin: Ok, here's the link: [url=http://www.kidsbowlfree.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.kidsbowlfree.com[/url]

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 10:36 #2 by pacamom
What bowling alley?

23 May 2010 10:41 #3 by Sunshine Girl
AMF. There are two down the mountain close by. One is in Littleton and one is called Broadway (off 285) which is the one we chose. When you sign up for a location you have to stick to that location. So know where works best for you.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 08:31 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Can we move this to the section that has the good deals? I should have posted it there. Sorry about that.  :Thanks:

25 May 2010 09:19 #5 by pacamom
Thanks for the info - I was too lazy to check the link. Of course, I don't know what I was thinking - It will be awhile till I can bowl again.

25 May 2010 09:27 #6 by Sunshine Girl

pacamom wrote: Thanks for the info - I was too lazy to check the link. Of course, I don't know what I was thinking - It will be awhile till I can bowl again.

Why? What happened?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds