Colorado Fine Woodworking

23 Nov 2011 21:27 #1 by Colorado Fine Woodworking
Hello, this is my first post on 285Bound for my local Custom woodworking business. We have been in business for many years, just getting into the "digital" side to promote the business.

We do complete custom wood work: projects from entire new kitchen cabinets in hardwood, new libraries, bookcases, entertainment centers, bunk beds, bed frames, entry door ways, french doors, custom moulding, custom fireplace hearths, hardwood furniture, wood furniture repairs, wood furniture restorations, custom office shelving, dining tables, custom jeweler benches, just about any custom woodwork.

I will gladly discuss meeting with you, designing the project/item you desire and delivering on time and at the price we agreed upon.

Our Shop is located in Indian Hills, Colorado and we have clients all over Colorado and an outstanding reputation with our clients, many of whom refer to our work as Artisan level woodcraft. (720)-201-4210

A few of our recent project photos can be viewed at our website:
[url]
[url=http://www.ColoradoFineWoodworking.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.ColoradoFineWoodworking.com[/url] [/url]

Thank you.
John Self
(720)-201-4210

Here is a photo/example of a recent door and molding project we completed:

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2011 20:20 #2 by Colorado Fine Woodworking
Here is a photo of a project we just completed for a very happy client. New beautiful custom Cherry Table with a Marble top. Full mortise and tenon joinery. This one was a joy to build!

File Attachment:

Close up photo.

File Attachment:

30 Nov 2011 22:20 #3 by ScienceChic
Welcome Colorado Fine Woodworking! Those doors are beautiful (cherry is my favorite wood - that table's nice too!). Looking forward to seeing more of your work posted! Best wishes for success!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Dec 2011 17:05 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Colorado Fine Woodworking
That is some beautiful stuff! He is a great guy just talked to him today.

Hey I have a 1920's lane hope chest that has been stripped. Long story. I will call you about how much something like that would be to restore.

12 Dec 2011 17:50 #5 by Colorado Fine Woodworking
Thank you for the positive feedback. Cherry has to be any serious woodworkers favorite wood species to work with, and history proves that. About the hope chest, give a call to set up a time where I can see it! (720)201-4210

01 Jan 2012 10:02 #6 by Colorado Fine Woodworking
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If you are looking for that custom bookcase, blanket chest, entry doorway, coffered ceilings, custom log bed, or complete custom kitchen - Please give us a call: 720-201-4210

We can create everything from custom fine wood furniture, cabinets, bookcases, entertainment centers to beautiful blanket chests, jewelry cases, mineral display cases and much more.

We are a full service custom woodworking shop and look forward to hearing from you.

Happy New Year and best wishes for the incoming year!

John Self
720-201-4210
http://www.ColoradoFineWoodWorking.com

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds