Estate & Tax Planning/Tax Deferred v. Tax FREE

04 Jul 2010 12:38 - 17 Aug 2010 21:27 #1 by MWMGROUP
Do you have a tax advisor that is knowledgeable of the Estate Tax Code?

Have you been updated by your tax advisor on the Estate Tax Code changes?

If your estate is worth more than $1 million I would encourage you to contact me.

Do you know the difference between "TAX Deferred" and "TAX FREE"?

If not, it could be costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars during retirement.

UNCLE SAM loves 401(k) & traditional IRA owners!

Do you know why?

Feeling left out because you thought you had excellent planning?

UNCLE SAM loves ROTH IRA owners as well!

Do you know why?

I can provide answers to the above topics. More importantly, I can provide solutions to the above TAX TRAPS.

MOUNTAIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT Group
(303) 816-5000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2010 12:56 #2 by JMC
It would help if you posted a little about your credentials. Like the questions though.

04 Jul 2010 13:04 #3 by MWMGROUP

09 Jul 2010 12:12 #4 by MWMGROUP
Do you have enough confidence in your current advisor to get a second opinion?

27 Jul 2010 05:07 #5 by V_A
The information in the above link is more your personal beliefs and not information related to credentials / certifications.

Do you have certifications like CPA, CFP etc that are current / in good standing? Please help use understand your qualifications to manage or advise us on our financial future.

Thank You for your time.

27 Jul 2010 06:09 #6 by Rockdoc
Your website link presents an organization with implications there is more than one person involved, yet the about us page only identifies one person. Can you elaborate on this portrayal discrepancy?

27 Jul 2010 17:48 - 17 Aug 2010 21:28 #7 by MWMGROUP
"Portrayal discrepancy"

Franz, I suspect our businesses have similarities in terms of organization.

1.) We are both incorporated
2.) We both are located in Colorado
3.) We both have associates that do not necessarily become "captive" employees of our companies

When I look at your "personnel" drop down, I see a list of names. However, when I click on the "personnel" I only see "professional associates". Surely, you would not imply that I would be doing anything misleading or unethical all the while, you engage in the same "perceived" deception?

http://www.crienterprises.com/

I am trying to run a good Christian business just as the other folks that post on here. I have several hundred (documented) repeat clientele that I see throughout the year. Just because one person has a burr in his south end, does not make me a bad business person. Most good business owners will inevitably have that one "billy" that you will never be able to please. They will always be kryptonite (using your Geology terminology) to someone that they do not like - no matter the untruth.

I wish you the best in your consulting business. I have no business relationship with you, good or bad and suspect we have not previously crossed paths in a negative way.

27 Jul 2010 19:55 #8 by V_A
Business is grand when one has earned a "billy" through poor service, misrepresenting abilities and angry rants in the name of your lord and savior.

27 Jul 2010 20:27 #9 by chocolove
How come and when did you change your company name Chris?

27 Jul 2010 23:38 #10 by MWMGROUP
There was not a name change.

Mountain Wealth Management was created to assist folks with Estate, Tax and Financial Planning needs. We have several folks that benefited from the sound solutions we presented to them. Contrary to the "billies" that wish to bait businesses into getting angry, we just work with those that we are blessed to work with.

Thanks for asking!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds