Estate & Tax Planning/Tax Deferred v. Tax FREE

28 Jul 2010 05:09 #11 by Rockdoc

MWMGROUP wrote: "Portrayal discrepancy"

Are you sincerely interested in what the business is about or just merely trying to make something out of nothing?

Franz, I suspect our businesses have similarities in terms of organization.

1.) We are both incorporated
2.) We both are located in Colorado
3.) We both have associates that do not necessarily become "captive" employees of our companies

When I look at your "personnel" drop down, I see a list of names. However, when I click on the "personnel" I only see "professional associates". Surely, you would not imply that I would be doing anything misleading or unethical all the while, you engage in the same "perceived" deception?

http://www.crienterprises.com/

I am trying to run a good Christian business just as the other folks that post on here. I have several hundred (documented) repeat clientele that I see throughout the year. Just because one person has a burr in his south end, does not make me a bad business person. Most good business owners will inevitably have that one "billy" that you will never be able to please. They will always be kryptonite (using your Geology terminology) to someone that they do not like - no matter the untruth.

I wish you the best in your consulting business. I have no business relationship with you, good or bad and suspect we have not previously crossed paths in a negative way.

:rolleyes: While I work mostly with associates there is more than me on the payroll. I suppose I could say we, but, yes, it is mainly me who is CRC. Integrity is so important, and I make no effort to mislead prospective clients.

I was mislead until I turned to your about us page. Your business name (MWM Group) implies more than one company much less just one individual. Several people in front of a globe insinuates an international corporation on your home page. Then when I went to the about us I was not expecting to see only one person. It matters not to me whether or not you have employees or associates. What I also find the use of "we" even further confusing. Perhaps it is best if you used the company name instead of we. It too is ambiguous, but it does not imply a we. So this is how I perceived your web site. I suspect I'm not going to be the only one to do so.

The written language makes communication so challenging. I've always been surprised how someone manages to interpret my publications in a way I never imagined, this when I think I've done an excellent job of expressing myself:((( So, let me be clear here, that I was only trying to get you to elaborate on your business not anything else. It really is Ok to be a sole owner and operator but I wanted to know if the "we" meant a large corporation or something less. I have my answer, but did not intend to ruffle your feathers in asking my question. It is indeed a vetting process.

No you do not know me, Christopher, but then again if you can instill confidence through testimonials and certifications maybe you will get to know me personally. I am looking for a financial planer. This necessitates I have complete trust in the organization and individual involved.
Cheers and good luck
Franz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 13:51 #12 by MWMGROUP
Franz,

I thank you for your candor and sincere response. It is good to recieve constructive critique from a fellow businessman and I thank you.

I struggled with website development and found myself suffering from "paralysis by over-analysis." Simply put, I kept putting off creating and launching a website because I could not find the perferct branding and content. I previously spent thousands of dollars in having people design websites for both visual information and functionality. Today, those sites are not up. One day, when I was renewing a domain name, I stumbled on a feature through GoDaddy that allowed me to create my own site. Being like most fiscal minded business owners, I opted to use their "boilerplate" format.

With the relatively LOW cost of creating, came a limited selection of images and backgrounds with which to choose from. Hence, the licensed pictures of folks that I have no clue are and the globe, etc.

There was no intention of misleading, but rather, a desire to spruce up a site of a company that is enjoying life in the mountains away from big city life.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain my rationale. I am always open for sincere critique. I am also open for business!

Best to you!

Christopher

14 Aug 2010 17:46 #13 by lnactive Member

billy wrote: Business is grand when one has earned a "billy" through poor service, misrepresenting abilities and angry rants in the name of your lord and savior.

I was wondering what award he had won for the inferior service. Now I know it is called a billy. Is there a picture of the award? Who are the past winners? Does this award also cover businesses in Conifer?

16 Aug 2010 12:32 #14 by AV8OR

gjeffersonco2 wrote:

billy wrote: Business is grand when one has earned a "billy" through poor service, misrepresenting abilities and angry rants in the name of your lord and savior.

I was wondering what award he had won for the inferior service. Now I know it is called a billy. Is there a picture of the award? Who are the past winners? Does this award also cover businesses in Conifer?

In Conifer, we believe it is called a ". It is to honor those that attack multiple businesses on a Forum without cause. MWM just happened to be one of them.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds