Very Pleased!

16 Dec 2011 19:58 #1 by ShilohLady
Very Pleased! was created by ShilohLady
We purchased new carpeting from Becky at Carpet Direct. The installer, Greg, finished the installation today and I can't tell you how pleased we are. My husband says that seeing the whole room/house it looks even better than he had envisioned when we chose the color. It goes great with our recently painted walls - Becky did a great job there advising us!

Installation was great as well. The installers ask that you move small items and get everything off the tops of furniture but they move all the furniture out of the way, tear out the old carpet and install the new and then put all the furniture back. They even vacuumed when they were done:)
We have a lot of heavy furniture and some of it needed to be disassembled to move out of the room they were working in. They disassembled and reassembled where needed - trust me, they worked very hard on our house but it was all worth it  :Thanks:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2011 21:53 #2 by Carpet Direct
Replied by Carpet Direct on topic Very Pleased!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am going to have to get over there and take a peek.
Glad everything went well.
Greg is a great installer. Please feel free to call any time if you have any questions or need advice on caring for your new carpet.
Remember....It's a Stainmaster.....only use water too clean up spills.

17 Dec 2011 10:56 #3 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Very Pleased!
Because we put in a heated floor http://www.warmwire.com we purchased laminate flooring from Becky. It looks great and works great.

17 Dec 2011 11:52 #4 by Carpet Direct
Thank you Grady. I was happy to meet with you guys and provide a great floor for you.
I would love to see some pictures of how your flooring turned out.

10 Mar 2013 18:27 #5 by Carpet Direct
What a few other folks are saying about their experience with Carpet Direct.....

Matt R wrote:

I am a General Contractor in the Denver metro area and have used Carpet Direct and Becky many times on various jobs. I have been pleased with their performance not only sales but install. I have referred Becky to some of my closest friends and she has done a wonderful job.

Frankie F wrote:

I purchased my beautiful carpet from Becky in 2010. It looks amazing. Extremely high quality stainmaster for less than half of what I was quoted at several different places.. I have recommended Becky to several of my neighbors and friends and they just rave about the service she provides. Don't buy carpet anywhere until you get a quote from Carpet Direct.We couldn't be any more pleased with our new carpeting put in by Carpet Direct and their local installer. The service was great, the people friendly and very cooperative. The color is exquisite, just exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Carpet Direct.

Sharon H wrote:

I have purchased carpet from Carpet Direct on two different occasions over the past 10 years. Both times I worked with Becky. She really went above and beyond by travelling over 2 hours to Northern Colorado to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted and for the best price anywhere around!! I would definitely recommend Becky to anyone out there. She has amazing customer service skills to ensure you are happy with your product as well as the overall experience!!

Call us today for a free in home quote on your next flooring purchase.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds