Last minute Christmas Items open 10:00 -3:00

19 Dec 2011 19:13 - 24 Dec 2011 08:25 #1 by mountaindollar
We still have a good supply of wrapping paper, bags, boxes and tape if you find yourself short stop by Mountain Dollar!!!

We also got in a few last minute stocking stuffers and holiday candy.

Our hours this week are 10:00 - 6:00 Monday-Thursday 10:00-5:00 Friday and 10:00-3:00 Saturday

We want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2011 20:22 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks for the reminder! I'll be up soon for the last stocking stuffers, and to drop off a donation for the family in need.

Thanks guys!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Dec 2011 20:33 #3 by mountaindollar
SC thank you so much for the families this time of year all this tragic stuff is just so sad.

I also look forward to seeing you!!!!!

19 Dec 2011 20:42 #4 by ScienceChic
And I you! Tell that man of yours I'm gunning for him in the playoffs - he's going down! :BodyBuild: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Dec 2011 20:45 #5 by mountaindollar
Man...all he wanted was the light bulb lol

19 Dec 2011 21:04 #6 by ScienceChic
heehee! (I'll give him the lightbulb, even if I win, but don't tell him that!) :biggrin:

20 Dec 2011 05:56 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Last minute Christmas Items open 10:00 -3:00
You know what the best thing I love about dollar stores at Christmas? They have the best prices on gift bags!

24 Dec 2011 08:26 #8 by mountaindollar
We are open 10:00 - 3:00 today if you need to pick up and last minute items.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds