MindScape...You Won't Want to Miss This!!

06 Jan 2012 17:55 #1 by TaspensOrganics
MindScape Seminar That You Won't Want to Miss!

Where:
Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center
12424 Big Timber Dr.
Unit 3
Conifer, CO 80433

When:
Friday February 10, 2012 at 6:00-9:00 PM MST
Saturday-Sunday February 12, 2012 from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM MST

We hope you all had a great holiday season and a great start to 2012! I am so excited....I am bringing Angela Adkins in from TX to teach a Mindscape seminar at Taspen's. She is one of the few instructors that travels around the world to teach this amazing work.

Keith and I are both taking the seminar and I can't wait to see how our personal, parenting and professional lives are enhanced by implementing this work into our daily lives. Everyone that I personally know that has taken this seminar has had amazing feedback.

I feel very fortunate to be able to take this class right here in Conifer at our center as most people travel to attend MindScape Seminars. For those of you who are out of state, no worries, we have people traveling here for the seminar. If you need lodging info, let me know and I will email you the list.

I was talking to one of my friends who took the class and he said it's great for kids for test taking, parents to help understand their kids needs and desires and to help out with relationships, business practices, practitioners of all modalities among many other things. Angela would like people to pre-register by 1/10/12 so that she can finalize her travel plans so if you are interested, please click here to register.

I hope you can make it! Let me know if you have any questions.

MindScape with Angela Atkins
Friday-Sunday, Febuary 10-12th, 2012
Friday 6:00-9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00-6:00pm

Unleash Your Creative Genius
You possess the most powerful tool in existence - "the creative genius of the mind."
Discover how easy and fun it is to use MindScape effectively in your daily life.

The rational mind is the faithful servant and the intuitive mind is the sacred gift. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
~ Albert Einstein

Are you a calculator or a super computer?
Recent Scientific research shows that the majority of us are using our minds at the capacity of a calculator rather than the super-computer that we possess. The brain contains approximately 100 billion nerve cells. Each of these nerve cells have the ability to interact with each other, making us capable of having over 60 trillion connections. The majority of us however, only use 5% of what we are capable of.

Do you feel you are using your menal capacity to the fullest in life?

Are you ready for your mind to amaze you?

Here a couple students experiences:
"I think MindScape is the most valuable and useful class I have ever taken. Using the MindScape concepts, I have improved my long distance running performance as well as my energy level at work." ~ Carrie - Dallas, TX

"MindScape is so amazing. This is going to totally change and recreate my life in so many wonderful ways." ~Wendy Bruner - Cary, NC

"MindScape was amazing and I learned so much about myself. Thank you for your compassion and sensitivity. ~Sunny Greenberg - Malvern, PA

What can I do with MindScape?
* Embrace Your Intuition
* Promote Relaxation
* Instantly Reduce Stress
* Understand What Your Kids Needs Are
* Get into the Zone
* Resolve Conflicts with Ease
* Improve Relationships
* Open New Levels of Awareness
* Develop Outstanding Mental Skills
* Heal Your Body
* Advances Personal Growth
* Improve Professional Performance
* Know Yourself and Others Better
* Improve Memory Ability
* Excel in Sports
* Attract Healthy Life Experiences
* Create an Optimal Outcome
* Correct Your Golf Swing

What is MindScape?

Throughout the ages, many individuals and groups have discovered that certain techniques allow the mind to yield its latent powers, rewarding the user with the ability to achieve outstanding abilities and to achieve more in life. From the indigenous shaman who communicates with nature, to the inventor who taps into specific mental states for heightened creative thinking, methods of mental dynamics have been used to achieve results that often transcend the boundaries of what we have been conditioned to accept as the normal confines of mental ability.

Knowledge has always been power, and often these methods were kept secret, passed down to a privileged few. Today, this knowledge has been streamlined with modern scientific findings and is more available than ever before. These techniques are taught in MindScape.

With quantum physics, the realization of the mind's nature truly takes vast leaps forward, moving into new dimensions altogether. This 'new' physics has put forward ground-breaking concepts about the holographic nature of the mind that force us to rethink our model of life, particularly in terms of space, time and the extent of the mind's influence within this continuum. This amounts to a paradigm shift that opens exciting and outstanding new possibilities we learn to tap into the powerful intuitive faculties mind, as the MindScape participant gets to prove for him/herself during the weekend.

Angela Adkins ParBP, CBI, CMI
Certified MindScape Instructor
Certified BodyTalk Instructor
Vice President for IBA Members
Angela's Website & Contact Info http://www.alignwithenergy.com/mindscape.html

Angela Adkins has been a dedicated student of personal growth and consciousness studies for over 15 years. Angela has tuaght over 600 MindScape students in the U.S. and internationally as she guides people of all ages through the process of returning to their authentic self.

The MindScape process increases mental abilities and opens vast possibilities in all aspects of life. Angela is passionate about helping people tap into the powerful intuitive faculties of the mind and to uncover, explore and skyrocket their human potential into immediate action.

Investment:
$600 early registration discount for first 12 new students ($100 deposit with registration and $500 will be charged 30 days prior to class).

$650 normal seminar tuition. Requires a $100 deposit and $550 processed 14 days prior to class

$162.50 students retaking the class who are IBA members

$325 students retaking the class who are not IBA members

Click Here to Register

Please let me know if you have any questions about the MindScape or how to register.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I look forward to seeing you at the class.

With Gratitude, Love & Light,

Heather & Keith Baruch
Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center
303-816-0429
[url=http://www.taspens.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.taspens.com[/url]

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds