Colorado Taekwondo Institute: About Us!

21 Jan 2012 16:26 #1 by ColoradoTaekwondo
The Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) has been teaching Moo Sul Kwan Martial Arts in Colorado since 1983. Certified by the American Martial Arts Sports and Education Association (AMASEA), our students are provided with #1 educational martial arts instruction.

At the Colorado Taekwondo Institute, students discover the rewards of goal setting behaviors as they advance from belt to belt. These goals allow the students to set small achievable steps as they experience success.

Our passion at the CTI is to develop students who will become dynamic black belts. We also develop our students' and instructors' leadership and teaching skills, enabling all of us to make meaningful contributions to the family, school and community levels.

The Conifer Campus is our newest campus and was founded in 2007. In a few short years, the Conifer Campus and has grown to include many excellent students from Evergreen to Conifer to Bailey and beyond!

Classes are taught by CTI President James M. Sautel, 7th dan, and Karissa Mowry, 4th dan. Other instructors include Karen McHugh, 4th dan, and Stephen Sautel, 2nd dan.

If you are interested in classes at one of our CTI Campus locations you can call us at 303.428.5377 or click here for more information.

Educational Martial Arts for All Ages Since 1983!
www.coloradotaekwondo.com
Locations in Conifer, Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Westminster & Craig
10903 US Hwy 285, Conifer CO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2012 17:30 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Colorado Taekwondo Institute: About Us!
:like: I am really looking forward to more info. I can't wait to start asking some questions about Taekwondo I don't know much about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds