Peace Tree Counseling - Free Consultation

26 Jan 2012 12:36 - 25 Aug 2012 17:37 #1 by Peace Tree
Peace Tree Counseling- Heather Kassman

Background: I have worked as a psychotherapist, educator, and speaker for over 19 years in counseling centers and schools/universities; a women’s shelter; with various nonprofit organizations; and in my own private practice. Each experience has brought new insights, both into my professional life as well as into my personal growth.

Areas of Focus: Relationships; life/self exploration; stress; family systems; career/college planning; self-harm; and survivors of abuse.

Cost: I offer a FREE initial consultation as a chance to ask questions and decide if there is a good match. I offer a reasonable sliding fee scale (depending on need) - I do not work with insurance.

Check out my website for more information:
[url=http://www.peacetreeco.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.peacetreeco.com[/url]

If you have any questions, call 720-320-8743 or email . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2012 13:08 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to 285Bound Peace Tree! It sounds like you've got a nice broad range of experience with both kids and adults; do you work with one more-so than the other or just whomever seeks help?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Jan 2012 13:26 #3 by Peace Tree
Thank you!
I have worked with both adults and young people extensively. In my current practice, I prefer to work with clients 16 years and up. I do have referrals for therapists who work primarily with younger children, however, if someone needs one.

25 Aug 2012 17:37 #4 by Peace Tree
School has begun and summer is winding down. It's a good time to reassess and focus on what changes you'd like to happen in your life. Set up a free consultation to see how I might help!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds