Grand Re-opening Sat Feb 4th, 10a-6p!!

30 Jan 2012 12:53 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Grand Re-opening Sat Feb 4th, 10a-6p!! was created by Lunas Mandala
The moving process is in full swing and we're almost ready to open the doors to our new space. In the meantime, our Etsy store is always up and running. Here's one of my favorite pieces currently available. Not your style? Click around on the site...there's something for everyone!

www.etsy.com/listing/64217751/chalcedony...en-waterfall-pendant

Don't forget: my grand Re-Opening will be Saturday, February 4th from 10-6 at the new location, just 2 doors down from where I am currently at! We're having our Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at noon that day - come on out and celebrate with us!
:fireworks4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2012 10:03 #2 by Lunas Mandala
Replied by Lunas Mandala on topic Grand Re-opening Sat Feb 4th, 10a-6p!!
Just a reminder: Come on down for our Grand Re-Opening, right now from 10am-6pm! We're having our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at noon - hope to see you there!

Peace,
Luna's Mandala

06 Feb 2012 18:32 #3 by freebird
We stopped by the grand re-opening and found a number of interesting items. They served a sample of Taspen's mint tea which which was very good (brought a bag of it home with me). I recognized a few items from our local artists which was nice to see and I especially appreciate having choices such as organic, or free-trade, etc.

This is one of those retailers that are great for finding a special gift for somebody, or for bringing my out-of-town guests to. You have a very nice store. Good luck!

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds