Long's Brothers Towing RANT

06 Feb 2012 11:09 #21 by ComputerBreath
You can even request a towing company that is outside the area of responsibility. Example: Silverheels towing covers from the top of Kenosha Pass south to Trout Creek Pass...you can request Silverheel if you need them and are north of the top of Kenosha...but you will pay more for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2012 11:56 #22 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Long's Brothers Towing RANT
Several years ago AAA sent them to change my tire after I destroyed it. The guy was very nice. But maybe that was because of AAA.

06 Feb 2012 18:51 #23 by Sunshine Girl
Any good recommendations for a good towing company in Conifer so folks will have another choice besides Long Brothers?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Feb 2012 20:33 #24 by Silent Lucidity
Bailey Towing always has my vote. I have had two (very unnecessary) ugly run-in's with Long Brothers and believe me, they will never see a penny from me.

08 Feb 2012 09:42 #25 by Sunshine Girl

Silent Lucidity wrote: Bailey Towing always has my vote. I have had two (very unnecessary) ugly run-in's with Long Brothers and believe me, they will never see a penny from me.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about them, but if I ever need a tow I will call them! :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Feb 2012 11:35 #26 by Mtn Gramma
I will NEVER use Bailey Towing again. The owner is beyond arrogant but, in all fairness, I've never dealt with the other employees. The last time I used BT was for a flat tire. The owner pissed and moaned about the place where I stopped my car when the tire went flat, he changed the tire, and left. I had to put the flat tire in my car -- he said he didn't do that. Really? Never again.

I'll call Pine Junction Towing from now on.

08 Feb 2012 16:33 #27 by Martin Ent Inc
This is the Man to call:

[youtube:1lvodrc4]
[/youtube:1lvodrc4]

08 Feb 2012 16:35 #28 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Long's Brothers Towing RANT

Silent Lucidity wrote: Bailey Towing always has my vote. I have had two (very unnecessary) ugly run-in's with Long Brothers and believe me, they will never see a penny from me.

Bailey towing has been great for the few times I've needed help. They are also Triple A.

08 Feb 2012 17:08 #29 by ComputerBreath

2wlady wrote: Several years ago AAA sent them to change my tire after I destroyed it. The guy was very nice. But maybe that was because of AAA.

The only complaint I have with Silverheels is the dispatchers...and that is sad 'cuz I know the owners. When I complained that my instructions for putting the vehicle that was towed to my house weren't followed...I got bitched at that I never told them that. Fortunately, I wasn't paying the bill on that one or else they would have gotten a load of my mind.

A good friend of mine was one of the towing guys up until 2010...he just got tired of being on call and being called out in the middle of the night all the time, but he sure liked the work.

08 Feb 2012 19:28 #30 by Honda Rider
Pine Junction Towing :thumbsup: ask for Robert
303-829-6154

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds