All-Phase Plumbing & Heating - About Us

11 Feb 2012 17:00 #1 by doitright
About Us
All Phase P&H was established in 1992 and owner Matt Carson has been in the industry since 1982. With 27 years of experience you can be comfortable knowing that your job will be done right. All work is guaranteed and customer satisfaction is a main focus of All Phase P&H.

Owner Matt Carson is a master licensed plumber. Matt attended a vocational trade school for 2 years in 1982 in the field of plumbing and climate control while working for a plumbing and heating firm on the east coast. This allowed Matt to become familiar with very antiquated plumbing and heating systems including steam heat, cast iron piping installation and much more.

All Phase P&H now uses the latest material and installation methods for both plumbing and heating systems.

Services
Commercial and residential
Annual heating system service, inspection, tune up, and certification.
Drain snaking
New construction plumbing and heating installations
Renovations, additions, and remodels
Bathroom and kitchen layout and design
Boiler. Furnace, and hot water heater installation and repair
Interior pipe thawing
Pipe repair
Carbon monoxide testing
Water analysis
Water softeners
UV systems
Ph neutralizers
Radiant floor heating
Hot water recirculation systems for instant hot water to faucets
Garage heaters
Gas piping
Well pump tanks
Garbage disposers
Domestic water system winterizing
Heating system winterizing
Certified Rinnai on demand water heater installer

Give us a call today!! We are your local source for all of your plumbing and heating needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Feb 2012 13:11 #2 by JMC
A quick question, How do you know if you have a well pump problem?
My seems to surge and retract. I was told this was a sign that my well pump is near the end. True/

13 Feb 2012 16:30 #3 by doitright
jmc,

Not necessarily true! It could be a few different problems. The first one would be that the well pump tank can be water logged due to a hole in the bladder or if it's an old style tank without a bladder it could have other problems. You could also be loosing water back into the well if there's a foot valve problem or a check valve problem. The third possibility is that there is a hole in the pipe and you're loosing water back to the well or in the ground.
In any event, the pump surging or short cycling could prematurely burn it out.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds