New Salon Services in Bailey 303-838-7603

11 Feb 2012 19:40 #1 by Clip Joint
:Happywave:

The Clip Joint on top of crow hill has introduced new salon services to the area. Besides Tracey and Laura, we have added Stephanie and Gareth.

Laura is available for hair services Thursdays and Saturdays

Tracey is available Tuesday through Saturday for hair services and facial waxing. (mention this post and Tracey will give you $5.00 off any service!)

Stephanie is available Wednesdays and Fridays for complete nail services including Shellac.

Gareth is available Sundays and Mondays for all your barbering needs.

:heart: Please call today to make your valentines appointment with any of our staff. :heart: We are looking forward to meeting you!

We also offer Gift Certificates for that special someone in your life!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2012 16:24 #2 by mountaindollar
Got my eyebrows done today they needed it bad and they now look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tracey

Just so you all know she is running a special this month only $8.00

28 Apr 2012 10:25 #3 by angeljess
I have stumbled across this little gem and so glad I have! Tracey cut my hair and it's now healthy and shiny again! She uses only top quality products and has GREAT prices!

I have also now gotten a Shellac manicure from Stephanie who is CERTIFIED in Shellac and they are awesome! They last for a long time and her station and tools are immaculate! The cleanest nail tech I have ever been too!

Give them a try!

:like:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds