Ace Hardware Customer Appreciation 20% Off Sale Tomorrow

24 Feb 2012 16:24 #1 by ScienceChic
http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp

Power tools and small appliances qualify for a 10% discount. Offer valid February 25, 2012, only. Discount applies to the regular price of in-stock merchandise that can fit inside the bag at one time. Merchandise placed in the bag must remain in its original packaging. Not valid on grills, lumber and building materials, fuel, bagged fertilizer, sale and clearance priced merchandise, online purchases, rental, in-store services, Ace Gift Cards, city stickers, previously purchased merchandise, Benjamin Moore® Aura® paint and other items that each participating store may designate, or in conjunction with any other coupon, excluding Ace Rewards. Discount does not apply to phone orders, special orders or store charge accounts. No rain checks will be given. LIMIT ONE BAG AND ONE OFFER REDEMPTION PER CUSTOMER. Offer good in USA except where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2012 09:18 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Thanks for posting but too bad this post didn't have a date on it instead of "tomorrow". I would taken advantage of it had I seen it.

28 Feb 2012 09:20 #3 by ScienceChic
Sorry Wily, that was my mistake. Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to put a date in from now on! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Feb 2012 09:41 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela

28 Feb 2012 15:24 #5 by CC
It's a great sale. Thx for the heads up.

I believe it is still going on....according to the link.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds