Chimney Service - Split out from Oil Execs thread

02 Mar 2012 16:22 #1 by Unpopular Poster
Chimney Service - Split out from Oil Execs thread was created by Unpopular Poster
Anybody but The Neptune Chimney Service...

Sav-On Chimney Sweeping
11973 Blackfoot Road, Aspen Park, CO
(303) 838-6455 ‎

AMA Chimney Sweeps
Aspen Park, CO
(303) 838-0393 ‎

Chimney Sweep
13024 South Parker Avenue, Pine, CO
(303) 674-1233 ‎

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2012 16:26 #2 by Photo-fish
Now you're just being a di*k. :dislike:
Hope Karma gets you a small chimney fire for that one.

What are you doing in Texas VL?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 Mar 2012 16:33 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Chimney Service - Split out from Oil Execs thread
I doubt that is VL. I think we may have a Teddy sighting.

02 Mar 2012 20:47 - 12 Apr 2018 14:21 #4 by MountainRoadCrew
These posts were split out from this thread in the Courthouse.

We invite recommendations on services, and dialog about problems with services or products, but would suggest that if anyone truly has a specific problem with a company that exact details as to the nature of the issue in question be brought forth so that the owners/managers can take actions to correct any problems and give them the opportunity to demonstrate good customer service, or not.

Thank you.
The Road Crew

02 Mar 2012 21:07 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Chimney Service - Split out from Oil Execs thread
Neptune is a great guy. The OP is wrong.

02 Mar 2012 22:40 #6 by Mtn Gramma
SM is definitely VL -- he thinks we'll forget when he dumped on neptunechimney's business once before. What a jerk.

03 Mar 2012 10:11 #7 by mountaindollar
We use Neptune Chimney Service and they are great!!!

03 Mar 2012 10:27 #8 by ScienceChic
I don't have a fireplace so I haven't had the opportunity to use their service, but Mr. and Mrs. NC are some of the greatest, kindest, most giving-back-to-the-community people that I've had the honor to meet up here. I'd call him anytime I needed help with anything, because I know he's reliable, willing, and does good work (based on seeing what he's done for the Barnraisers).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Mar 2012 10:32 #9 by Mtn Gramma
SM/VL is just jealous of Neptune because he (SM) gets schooled by Neptune. His only recourse is to try to do damage to Neptune's business. Fortunately, people up here know what a blow-hard troll SM/VL is and ignore his feeble attempts to harm good people.

03 Mar 2012 10:34 #10 by LOL
+1 for Neptune, met him at the 285b lunch, nice guy! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds