Splintered Forest is now available for Fire Mitigation

26 Mar 2012 18:37 #1 by SplinteredForest
It's wildfire season again and the Splintered Forest crew is ready to help. We are capable of handling everything from full scale fire mitigation to general slash gathering and chipping. We also specialize in difficult removals and tree climbing.

Here's what a few of our recent clients have had to say:

“In almost no time at all the Splintered Forest crew chipped a BIG pile of slash that would have taken me at least 1/2 a day and 2 or 3 trips to drop off. I was able to enjoy my Saturday instead of working. Thanks!”
— John, Conifer Mtn.

“Splintered Forest is efficient and hard working. They do a great job of cleanup when they are done and their prices are great. I have referred them to others and highly recommend their services.”
— Wendy K. Starr

We are available 7 days a week and will work with your schedule. So don't hesitate to call, email, or visit our website to make an appointment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2012 19:51 - 30 Jul 2014 12:12 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I can personally recommend Brad and his guys. They have been at our place three times now and have taken out over 300 trees on a steep hill and helped us out this year when the last big wind storm took out a huge tree. Brad snuck by in the middle of jobs to help us out and get it chipped.

Thanks, Brad :wave:

29 Mar 2012 10:39 #3 by SplinteredForest
Your very welcome. Its been a pleasure working for you over these past years. Thanks!

02 Apr 2012 13:07 #4 by SplinteredForest
About Us:

Splintered Forest, LLC was founded by Brad Huddleston in 2003. However he has been in the tree removal business since 2000 when he lost his family home in the Hi Meadow Fire of 2000. It was there that he had his first experience with the tools of his trade. He set out with his first chainsaw and began the arduous process of clearing 125 year old burnt Evergreen trees from his family’s property.

Since that fateful Summer Splintered Forest has grown with the help of the community and valued clients that have come to rely on the company’s unique experience and skill set year after year. The company fleet now includes a chip truck, a large 15” capacity Vermeer chipper with winch, and a multitude of Stihl saws.
As our company has grown so too have our services. From full scale mitigation and tree removal to our very popular Community Chipping events we now have options to fit every property at every budget because we know first hand just how important it is to create a defensible space and protect your home.

We would like to thank the mountain area community for their continued support of our business. If there is any way we can help you with your forestry needs please don’t hesitate to call on us. We look forward to serving you in the future

Member of the Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds