Summer (2.5-7 years) at the Montessori School of Conifer

03 May 2012 14:41 #1 by skwrl
Saw this on the "other" site and thought I would repost here-

Summer Session at the Montessori School of Conifer

We are enrolling children ages 2.5-7 for our summer session!
Openings for 3, 4, 5 and 5-day per week, 1/2 or full day
This is ideal for parents needing part or full-time educational enrichment/ care for preschoolers and beyond.

Summer session activities include educational enrichment (reading, writing, math), face painting, splash tables, Mini Drama and Music camps, studies of dinosaurs and fossils, individual and team sport basics, educational outreach from the Denver Zoo, and much, much more.

Our staff is comprised of caring, intuitive educators, each with their own practical knowledge of Montessori methods and materials. Every teacher at the Montessori School of Conifer is highly qualified, and provides a personalized approach to educating each child.

Lessons Include:

- Exercises of Practical Life
- Sensory Materials
- Art, Music, and Movement
- Language(s) Spanish and German lessons starting Fall 2012
- Mathematics
- Cultural Studies
- Sciences
-and more!

We also offer specialty classes, including yoga.

We are also enrolling for Fall 2012

For more information, please contact:
Ann Foster, M.Ed.
Head of School

303-838-2444

:Happywave: :smurf: It's really a great school! We love it there! :Koolaid:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 20:04 - 12 Apr 2018 14:14 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks skwrl! I myself am happy to hear that you are very satisfied with their services - my daughter goes to the Montessori in Lakewood and we too love her education. At age 4, she can write her full name, tell time, and sound out words and do rudimentary reading already.

And we completely stumbled into putting there - she was home with me full-time and we decided at age 3 that she need to be somewhere part-time to start getting some socialization skills. After checking out early-education centers, we discovered, to our surprise, that it was cheaper to send her full-time to the Montessori than a good part-time "early-education center" - no-brainer there! :)

Anyway, we're very proud that the Montessori School is one of our Business Partners, and yes, they did post a copy of this post in our Free Classifieds section - nothing wrong with the duplicate and testimonial to boot though (it's one of the perks that our Business Partners get to enjoy)! Thanks! :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds