Harley tank and fenders for sale or trade.

14 May 2012 10:24 #1 by BadgerKustoms
Came off of '06 Streetbob(s). (Plural, 2 bikes, because the rear fender paint does not yet match the tank and front fender. Can if you wish it.) Will fit a variety of other models of similar year.

The tank and front fender are Vivid Black, the rear fender is two tone blue. I can paint the rear fender to match the rest if you wish, I can also paint anything you want on these for an additional charge. A small sample of my work can be viewed at [url=http://www.badgerkustoms.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.badgerkustoms.com[/url] (site under construction but pics still viewable).

The as-is price= $500.00

The "Hey Badger, paint that rear fender Vivid Black to match the rest" price= $550.00

The "Hey Badger I want complete custom paint" price= ??? Let's talk and I'll provide you a quote.

I can install these for you, and tend to prefer to if you have me paint them. All work is covered by my warranty.

Trades possibly acceptible, let me know what you have. Prices can be offset for custom paint work too.

Badger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2012 12:40 #2 by BadgerKustoms

05 Jul 2012 20:58 #3 by tinman
do you do other paint work? on bikes or trucks ? tinman.

06 Jul 2012 10:44 #4 by BadgerKustoms
I can do complete custom graphics, detailed airbrush work, leafing, pin stripes, etc. I've painted trucks and hot rods in the past, but I tend to prefer to work mainly with cycles and helmets. (There are a couple trucks on the website above.) Custom metal fab is still in high demand and I'm also getting a little more into leatherwork these days. We'll be re-building the site in between things, as I have many more pics to add too.

Badger

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds