End of an Era/Moving Sale at The Royal Ranch!

17 May 2012 08:19 #1 by RoyalRanch
Listen up folks, the sale of the summer is coming up this Memorial weekend so put it on your calendars! The Royal Ranch is closing its doors for good and we are downsizing dramatically. Included in the sale will be priceless Royal Ranch memorabilia (sign, antlers, pictures) and other antiques including a sewing machine and furniture. An American Revolution Bicentennial Collectors Series Stamp Book, Great American Revolution Plates (the complete set!), church pews, the list could go on and on.
We will also have literally a houseful of household items (washers, dryers, tables, dressers, tv’s, games, clothes, linens, kitchenware, cook books, etc.) in this sale so if you are setting up a new home or looking for that last missing piece to whatever- you will find it at our sale on Memorial weekend. Friday through Monday 9-5. Call with any questions, and thanks for looking; we look forward to seeing you all next weekend.

Tom & Judy Jeute
Royal Ranch
7000 CR 43
Bailey Co 80421
303-838-6190

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2012 04:47 #2 by RoyalRanch
Ooops! Said that wrong, they are theatre seats not Church pews. Two rows of three seats and one row of two seats with replacement parts. I also forgot to list a Bradford White hot water heater and a furnace that Hubs has listed on Craigslist (probably a bunch of other "guy" stuff, but since I'm a chick...). We will be selling a 1989 Nissan Truck that runs great as well.

28 May 2012 07:30 #3 by RoyalRanch
OMGosh, Neighbors and Friends, thank you all so much for making our sale such a HUGE success!!! We had reached our goal by Friday night, the first day so now it is a matter of making use of all of this stuff. We still have a lot of great things left: filing cabinet, appliances, the theatre seats, moose hide (maybe).... And today is make an offer day so come on by and say Goodbye to The Royal Ranch!

28 May 2012 07:53 #4 by RoyalRanch
Oh no! I forgot to mention the kids' great games. Video games, xbox360, wii and movies! All proceeds from kid items go right back to the kids!!!

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds