Need a Chevy mechanic recommendation

16 Jul 2010 08:28 #1 by Medicine Man
I'm looking to have some general maintenance work done, on an 03 Suburban. Can anyone speak from experience with any local mechanics shop? Everything else I own is Toyota, and I have always taken it to TLC in Pine. Rick is great, unfortunately he is not too enthused about working on my Chevy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2010 09:53 #2 by JMC
O'Malley's has always done good work on my older Tahoe.

25 Jul 2010 10:26 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Marcy's has ASE certified mechanics on duty.

05 Aug 2010 09:39 #4 by lnactive Member

JMC wrote: O'Malley's has always done good work on my older Tahoe.

Ditto

06 Aug 2010 07:16 #5 by V_A
O'malley's is a company that knows how to take care of customers. Yes they make mistakes (once in a while) and Leo know how to stand behind his work unlike some local business people.

07 Aug 2010 21:14 #6 by AV8OR

billy wrote: O'malley's is a company that knows how to take care of customers. Yes they make mistakes (once in a while) and Leo know how to stand behind his work unlike some local business people.

O'malley's is a company that knows how to take care of customers. Yes they make mistakes (once in a while) and Leo know how to stand behind his work unlike some local business people.

BILLY - why are you jacking another business thread just to attack someone else? what is your real motive? take your unprofessional posts and go back to PinHead land! we have dealt with those folks and they have been very professional. I doubt you ever had a relationship with them. You probably had an IRS problem to begin with and kept bouncing around from accountant to accountant. I have seen your posts! You keep harassing!

My apologies Medicine Man, but I hate seeing this guy just attack businesses for whatever vengence!

17 Aug 2010 05:53 #7 by V_A
Actually AV you misunderstood my post. We love O'malley’s, know the family and have taken all of our vehicles there for several years.

Over this time there have been a couple of minor mistakes (human nature) and they always made everything right. Sorry you misunderstood.

17 Aug 2010 19:53 #8 by V_A
AV, sorry you misunderstood.

We are HUGE fans of O'Malley's. We know the family and they do all of our work. Since humans do the work, once in a while a mistake will happen and they are great about standing by their work and making things right.

18 Aug 2010 22:31 #9 by CC
I didn't get that impression at all av8tor.
O'Malleys does an outstanding job.

25 Aug 2010 17:38 #10 by Jitter Juice
My brother is an excellent mechanic and very reasonable. You can call me at my work number between 6 a.m.-2 p.m. Tue-Fri. If you let me know what you need done I can put you in touch with him. He is in the Bailey area.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds