Looking for Propane Co.

04 Jun 2012 15:24 #1 by Kat
Looking for Propane Co. was created by Kat
Does anyone have a recomendation for a propane company in Bailey? We are new here and are looking for the best prices. Also, if you know the average rate would be great too? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2012 16:09 #2 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Looking for Propane Co.
Bailey Propane
Independent Propane
Ferrell Gas

Call them. They will tell you the current price of propane. They all service Bailey. Get all the details when you call them.
Installation price, set up price, if they do a monthly average, autofill, and other details I cant remember right now. Ask how much they charge for emergency fills.

04 Jun 2012 16:16 #3 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic Looking for Propane Co.
Thank you!

04 Jun 2012 18:40 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Looking for Propane Co.
I'm happy with independent propane. The only thing I would have done different is buy the tank instead of lease it, to have the option to shop around. But they seem to have fair prices most of the time, so far. Service is excellent, people are nice and friendly.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jun 2012 19:32 #5 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Looking for Propane Co.
Some propane companies are so arrogant that they only deliver on Thursdays and have a surcharge of $70 if you request a delivery on any other business day.

Purchase your own personal propane tank because other propane companies will not fill a competitor's tank.

04 Jun 2012 19:59 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
if you own your tank then you can shop around

05 Jun 2012 09:06 #7 by Kat
Thanks everyone! We do own the tank. Anyone know the current prices? I don't have good phone service here so I haven't been able to call around yet. I just want to get an idea of what we will be looking at price wise to get it filled before winter.

05 Jun 2012 09:12 #8 by Wily Fox aka Angela
the prices will change as the market changes, so whatever you find out now will most likely not be the price when you fill.

We always shop around and have found Global Propane to be the best price (most of the time) and they seem to work 7 days/week.
Plus it's a small business, unlike some of the others.

(303) 660-1430
19 Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104

05 Jun 2012 09:17 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Looking for Propane Co.

Kat wrote: Thanks everyone! We do own the tank. Anyone know the current prices? I don't have good phone service here so I haven't been able to call around yet. I just want to get an idea of what we will be looking at price wise to get it filled before winter.

OT

Kat, I just got a gmail account. There is a button that allows me to use the computer as a phone and make calls to anywhere in the US.
It is free, at least untill the end of the year.

05 Jun 2012 09:21 #10 by Kat
I have a gmail account! I will look into that. Thanks!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds