Mountain Dollar is open for business at their new location!!

11 Jun 2012 13:46 #1 by mountaindollar
After a long weekend of moving we are open and ready for business at our new location.

3993 Evergreen Parkway
Evergreen, Co. 80439

Our new larger store is located in the building south of Carquest Auto and north of the Excel Energy building. Other businesses in the center are Fontana Chiropractic and Evergreen Master Printers.

The new store is visible from Evergreen Parkway so look for our signs!!! You can exit off Evergreen Parkway at the Catholic Church, Conoco or Troutdale to get to the store you can't miss us.

We already have a ton of new items with more on the way this week and over the next two weeks.

If you are at the Evergreen Rodeo Parade this weekend be sure to keep a lookout for the discount flyers we will be handing out!!!!

303-679-1343

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2012 13:51 #2 by JMC
Congratulations! So good to see you guys succeed and grow. i will get by soon.

11 Jun 2012 14:52 #3 by ScienceChic
Congrats on your successful (if exhausting) move! Can't wait to stop by and see the new place. :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jun 2012 15:58 #4 by mountaindollar
Thanks, the store has really been busy today with old and new customers.

I have gotten some really great ideas on new merchandise to carry.

23 Jun 2012 09:04 #5 by Blazer Bob

mountaindollar wrote: Thanks, the store has really been busy today with old and new customers.

I have gotten some really great ideas on new merchandise to carry.

We stoped in a couple of days ago. Hope you are feeling better. Very nice store, I found a few things and Char and Jill found more than a few.

23 Jun 2012 09:11 #6 by mountaindollar
Sorry I missed you, I am feeling better and I am now on the uphill side of this.

Kim

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds